The 5th KMI International Symposium
The Kobayashi-Maskawa Institute (KMI), Nagoya University will host the 5th KMI International Symposium on “Quest for the Origin of Particles and the Universe” (KMI2023) from February 20 through 21, 2023. The symposium aims to review the status and prospects of cutting-edge research in relevant fields and to develop interdisciplinary research on particle physics and astrophysics.
From February 20 (Monday) through 21 (Tuesday), 2023
The conference will be held at ES Hall on the ground floor of the ES Building at Nagoya University, Higashiyama campus.
3. Scientific program
- The scientific program will consist of invited talks on recent theoretical and experimental achievements and prospects in:
– Particle physics at energy (LHC) and intensity frontier (SuperKEKB, J-PARC)
– Fundamental physics with neutrino, neutron, muon
– High energy hadron physics at zero degree
– Dark matter physics
– Astronomy with X-ray, radio-wave, and gravitation waves
– Cosmology, dark energy, gravity, and string theory
We will also organize a session for the short talks by young researchers.
- S. Aoki (Kobe), T. Fukuda (Nagoya), Y. Horii (Nagoya), K. Izumi (KMI), D. Kashino (Nagoya), S. Kawamura (Nagoya), S. Kazama (KMI), M. Kitaguchi (KMI), T. Kitahara (KMI), M. Kobayashi (ISEE), H. Menjo (ISEE), M. Miyaji (Nagoya), H. Miyatake (KMI), T. Mizuno (Hiroshima), T. Naka (Toho), Y. Nakahama (KEK), K. Nakazawa (KMI), T. Okudaira (Nagoya), O. Sato (Nagoya), T. Sunayama (KMI), K. Suzuki (KMI), M. Takahashi (ISEE), K. Tsumura (Kyushu). M.H. Villanueva (DESY), N. Yamanaka (KMI), K. Yoshihara (KMI)
The registration is open via the webpage: Registration Form for KMI 2023 (Google Form)
If you become not to participate in the symposium after you register participation onsite, you must tell it the KMI Secretariat below.
J. Ellis (King’s College London), S. Iso (KEK), T. Kajita (ICRR), H. Murayama (UC Berkeley), M. Sasaki (IPMU), J. Silk (IAP), M. Yamauchi (KEK)
J. Hisano (Chair), T. Iijima (Co-Chair), S. Nojiri (Co-Chair), Y. Itow, T. Shiromizu, S. Arai, M. Harada, Y. Horii, K. Ichiki, K. Izumi, H. Kanno, S. Kawamura, S. Kazama, M. Kitaguchi, T. Kitahara, N. Maekawa, H. Miyatake, M. Nakamura, T. Nakano, K. Nakazawa, A. Okumura, H. Rokujo, T. Sakai, H. Shimizu, N. Sugiyama, T. Sunayama, K. Suzuki, H. Tajima, M. Tanabashi, K. Tobe, M. Tomoto, N. Yamanaka, S. Yokoyama, K. Yoshihara, Q. Zhou
Kobayashi-Maskawa Institute for the Origin of Particles and the Universe (KMI) Nagoya University, Nagoya, 464-8602, JAPAN