"Conformality in Strong Coupling Gauge Theories at LHC and Lattice"
The purpose of this workshop is to discuss urgent theoretical and phenomenological issues of the approximate conformal symmetry of strong coupling gauge theories for the electroweak physics particularly in the context of ongoing LHC experiments. Combined discussions of lattice, string studies and the phenomenological ones will be extremely important in this phase of the particle physics.
Confirmed participants include:
- R. S. Chivukula (Michigan State)
- J. Ellis (CERN)
- G. T. Fleming (Yale)
- B. Grinstein (UC, San Diego)
- A. Hasenfratz (Colorado)
- D.-K. Hong (Pusan)
- P. Ko (KIAS)
- D. Kutasov (Chicago)
- J. Kuti (UC San Diego)
- V. A. Miransky (Western Ontario)
- K. Miura (INFN, Frascati)
- E. Pallante (Groningen)
- C. Pica (Southern Denmark, CP^3)
- F. Sannino (Southern Denmark, CP^3)
- D. Schaich (Colorado)
- R. Shrock (Stony Brook)
- E. H. Simmons (Michigan State)
- A. Soni (BNL)
- H. Terao (Nara Women's) and more.
Kei-ichi Nagai, Hiroshi Ohki, Koichi Yamawaki, Takeshi Yamazaki